|Go to calendar|
|Title:||Making the Most of Cambridge Network Membership - Lunchtime Seminar - The Cambridge Network team|
|When:||14.09.2012 12:30 - 14:45|
|Location:||The Hauser Forum, 3 Charles Babbage Road, Cambridge, CB3 0GT|
|Description:||We would like to invite potential and new members of the Cambridge Network community - or existing members interested in learning more about our organisation - to this informal seminar and networking lunch on Friday 14th September 2012. |
'Making the most of Membership' is an information exchange, over a light buffet lunch, aimed at promoting the benefits of active involvement in the Cambridge Network.
Cambridge Network offers a range of different services and this event will give new and potential members the opportunity to explore the various opportunities available, including:
• Marketing and PR - the ability to promote your business on this website
• Events - a choice of meetings for networking, sharing ideas and building relationships
• Learning - a diverse calendar of peer learning groups and high quality training courses
• Recruitment - a dedicated jobs board to enable members to find and attract high calibre candidates
The good news is that, together, we can:
• Improve the profile of Cambridge as a source of high technology ideas/enterprise
• Improve the profile of your organisation/client as part of 'the Cambridge Phenomenon'
• Ensure continuing success easily, with you and your staff attending events and using simple tools on our website.
If you would like to attend please go to http://www.cambridgenetwork.co.uk/events/making-the-most-of-cambridge-network-membership-sep/
|Copy:||Copy to my calendar|